Saturday, September 14, 2013

Birthday extravaganza...Evan style!




So, we have a tradition in our house...

When it's your birthday you get breakfast, cake and presents in bed on your birthday morning.  It's FABULOUS! Did I mention the cake has to be homemade, not store bought??  Well, Mom and I made a french toast casserole with fresh fruit for breakfast and a layered Tres Leches cake for Cobus.  You know, he is getting old...45 to be exact!




Presents we great this year.  You see, I like to be exactly like Cobus.  I like to hang out, fix things, play ball and even dress like him.  So this year, when Mom asked what I was going to get him for his birthday, it was simple.  He got a new glove and baseball (so we can practice for my Spring T-ball) and matching shirts.  It was great!




Then it was cake time!  I (of course!) helped blow out the candles! Happy Birthday Cobus!! We love you!

No comments: